Search found 245 matches

by j.p.
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:03 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:35 pm
You do remember it is compulsory, right?
Yes, but not sure of the relevance. Are you saying education should be optional ?
by j.p.
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:44 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:14 pm
No, I'm suggesting closing all government schools and turn them over to the private sector.
We've had private schools since forever, that's not catching on either. Can't seem to move the needle past 10%.

It seems for better or worse Americans demand public education.
by j.p.
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm
No Guns Zones don't seem to work. Time to try something else. Homeschooling!!!!!
We have homeschooling. Have had it for a long time, it's not catching on. Are you suggesting government mandated homeschooling ?
by j.p.
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

They won't let me in because I use ad-blocker. I did see the story about the cop that stood around while that kid was shooting people in the high school. People seem to be upset but cops have no legal obligation to help or save anyone. Didn't know that. That might be another argument against the pa...
by j.p.
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:37 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Not anywhere I go.
Indeed !. Here you go :


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... verage-cr/
by j.p.
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:22 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am
I sure wish you would include a link because I never know what you are talking about.
The quote is everywhere.
by j.p.
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:58 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"
Replies: 13
Views: 56

"Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

So Dana Loesch says. A little truth to that since white mothers are a desired demograpic to media outlets who are not Trump TV.

Ms Loesch has more balls than all the NRA white male snowflakes put together. Can't imagine any of those insecure pussies would have the guts to say that.
by j.p.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:21 pm
Forum: State Focus
Topic: Alcohol Czar
Replies: 4
Views: 98

Re: Alcohol Czar

The position also would be a lackey for the distributor bosses who have succesfully, over the years, made sure they got a cut on every drop of booze produced and sold in Wisconsin.
by j.p.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:38 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: Guns Are The Problem?
Replies: 9
Views: 141

Re: Guns Are The Problem?

I would guess that the effect of these drugs given to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 year-old kids that don't need these drugs, would be different than giving them to someone who actually may have a mental health problem. BTW, it wasn't me who coined the term, 'opioid epidemic'. You may be righ...
by j.p.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:58 pm
Forum: National Spotlight
Topic: Guns Are The Problem?
Replies: 9
Views: 141

Re: Guns Are The Problem?

Explain how that bolsters your argument against guns. http://www.londoncenter.org/ I don't have any argument against guns. If the use of antidepressants is as prevelant as you claim and if they are mostly responsible for mass murders as, I think, you're claiming. Mass murders would be more common. ...