Weed

News and Info regarding the phorum
k.d.

Weed

Post by k.d. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 am

How involved was Big Pharma in getting mousey Sessions to roll back states' rights to legalize weed.
Is anyone else getting fed up with government butting into our lives?
I don't smoke the stuff or consume it in any way, but if I had certain health problems I certainly would use it - as much as needed.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Re: Weed

Post by j.p. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:57 pm

k.d. wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 am
How involved was Big Pharma in getting mousey Sessions to roll back states' rights to legalize weed.
Is anyone else getting fed up with government butting into our lives?
I don't smoke the stuff or consume it in any way, but if I had certain health problems I certainly would use it - as much as needed.
It is medicine - pure and simple. Yet, another reason why costs of heath care are so high. This pissing match between O-care and O-care light does not even touch on the reasons why health care costs too much. Both plans seek to preserve health care related monopolies. Not just Big Pharma, but accross the board.

As far as recreational use: This opiod crisis has proven that it is not pot use that is the gateway to heavier drug use. Colorado so far has confirmed it as well. Plus people are making a shitload of money legally, that's good right ?