Hypocrite Pelosi

News and Info regarding the phorum
k.d.
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Hypocrite Pelosi

Post by k.d. » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:12 am

Good to see you kinda getting back to the point of the thread.
You people (liberals) are always whining about taxing the rich. Well, with Trump's tax bill, Pelosi ( a one percenter) is gonna get hit with more/higher taxes. Just what she wanted, except she doesn't like it. That was the entire point of this thread. She is a frickin' hypocrite. Period. End of story.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

b.w. richardson
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: Hypocrite Pelosi

Post by b.w. richardson » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:47 am

Yep, this is how it works - we argue about whether an extra hundred bucks is pay or a bonus while Pelosi keeps her millions and claims to care about us.

j.p.
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Hypocrite Pelosi

Post by j.p. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 am

b.w. richardson wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:47 am
Yep, this is how it works - we argue about whether an extra hundred bucks is pay or a bonus while Pelosi keeps her millions and claims to care about us.
Why is it particularly audacious for you guys that a rich person to care about the middle class ? Politics ?

I think the crumbs thing is spot on. Why are people supposed to be thrilled to get a raise less than the inflation rate during a period of extreme profit taking and a huge tax break on top of that ?

b.w. richardson
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: Hypocrite Pelosi

Post by b.w. richardson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

j.p. wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 am
b.w. richardson wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:47 am
Yep, this is how it works - we argue about whether an extra hundred bucks is pay or a bonus while Pelosi keeps her millions and claims to care about us.
Why is it particularly audacious for you guys that a rich person to care about the middle class ? Politics ?

I think the crumbs thing is spot on. Why are people supposed to be thrilled to get a raise less than the inflation rate during a period of extreme profit taking and a huge tax break on top of that ?
"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), who often rails against income inequality and calls on the wealthy to pay its 'fair share' in taxes, took pains in late December to try to preserve tax breaks for two of her multi-million-dollar homes one last time before the new tax law kicked in."

Her hypocrisy is the point of the thread and everything else here is a tangent that drifts away from that point.

If she cared about the wealthy paying its 'fair share' in taxes, she would pony up to the bar and pay instead of avoiding them like the evil rich people she pretends not to be.

If you don't want your crumbs, I'll happily take them for you. Any little bit of my money that isn't confiscated before I ever see it is a win.

j.p.
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Hypocrite Pelosi

Post by j.p. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:51 pm

b.w. richardson wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm
j.p. wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 am
b.w. richardson wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:47 am
Yep, this is how it works - we argue about whether an extra hundred bucks is pay or a bonus while Pelosi keeps her millions and claims to care about us.
Why is it particularly audacious for you guys that a rich person to care about the middle class ? Politics ?

I think the crumbs thing is spot on. Why are people supposed to be thrilled to get a raise less than the inflation rate during a period of extreme profit taking and a huge tax break on top of that ?
"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), who often rails against income inequality and calls on the wealthy to pay its 'fair share' in taxes, took pains in late December to try to preserve tax breaks for two of her multi-million-dollar homes one last time before the new tax law kicked in."

Her hypocrisy is the point of the thread and everything else here is a tangent that drifts away from that point.

If she cared about the wealthy paying its 'fair share' in taxes, she would pony up to the bar and pay instead of avoiding them like the evil rich people she pretends not to be.

If you don't want your crumbs, I'll happily take them for you. Any little bit of my money that isn't confiscated before I ever see it is a win.
If you could point out anybody who willfully pays more taxes than required, then your argument would have some merit. And an accountant might be at risk of losing his/her certification.

Your last statement makes no sense, if that was even the intent. If not, just give me half of your tax savings. You'd be
just as happy, right ?

Post Reply