SOTU

News and Info regarding the phorum
k.d.

SOTU

Post by k.d. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:39 am

Didn't watch or listen but today's headlines are really a hoot. Poor Democrats must have had a nervous breakdown. OMG! Trump said, 'family', people chanted, "USA", he said "America" 80 times, and instead of the Obama, ME, ME, ME, I,I,I, said 'WE" 129 times.
Then there are the poll on how the speech went. 75% of American's liked what they hear, and that includes almost 50% of Democrat voters.
It seems safe to say, Trump is winning. I think most ordinary people are fed up with the celebrity haters, awards shows thar are political and NFL that sends a divisive message.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Re: SOTU

Post by j.p. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:38 pm

k.d. wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:39 am
Didn't watch or listen but today's headlines are really a hoot. Poor Democrats must have had a nervous breakdown. OMG! Trump said, 'family', people chanted, "USA", he said "America" 80 times, and instead of the Obama, ME, ME, ME, I,I,I, said 'WE" 129 times.
Then there are the poll on how the speech went. 75% of American's liked what they hear, and that includes almost 50% of Democrat voters.
It seems safe to say, Trump is winning. I think most ordinary people are fed up with the celebrity haters, awards shows thar are political and NFL that sends a divisive message.
what did you like ?

The USA chant seems to be highlight according to the trump.coms. I saw bits, nothing new or substantial. It seemed a lot like his post election campaign rallies, sans the screaming droolers.

There was one thing I did like though. He did not call an American citizen a derogatory name. First time I think.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:03 pm

I didn't watch it, didn't listen to it and didn't even read the transcript.The guy talks the talk, but you can't count on him to walk the walk.
I didn't know Nancy had a cud.
What was entertaining is your party of nincompoops.
btw, what in the hell did Obama do with that TRILLION he said was for infrastructure?
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

b.w. richardson

Post by b.w. richardson » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:50 am

Every year, the president and his party says everything is dandy and the opposition says no it isn’t. No news here, move along. Haven’t watched one live since probably Slick Willie.