Joy Reid Still Has A Job

News and Info regarding the phorum
Message
Author
k.d.
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#1 Post by k.d. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am

Why? She makes Roseanne look like a novice.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06- ... ndorsement
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#2 Post by j.p. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 am

k.d. wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am
Why? She makes Roseanne look like a novice.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06- ... ndorsement
It will be an economic decision. I think she will survive this.

k.d.
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#3 Post by k.d. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:38 am

ABC's top rated show wouldn't be canceled if these were economic decisions, right?
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#4 Post by j.p. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

k.d. wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:38 am
ABC's top rated show wouldn't be canceled if these were economic decisions, right?
Shows need sponsers. "Top rated" or not.

k.d.
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#5 Post by k.d. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:58 pm

I didn't hear about any grassroots organization threatening boycotts of sponsors. Then again, they never got a chance, yet Joy Reid continues on with her homophobic, racist, rape-tolerant sponsors.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#6 Post by j.p. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:58 pm

k.d. wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:58 pm
I didn't hear about any grassroots organization threatening boycotts of sponsors. Then again, they never got a chance, yet Joy Reid continues on with her homophobic, racist, rape-tolerant sponsors.
Continues ?? I thought it was pretty old stuff.

I was a good thing for ABC to take care of it right away. Good or bad, only the zerohedges of the world have a problem with this.

If wish Reid would come clean admit everything. But her tactics work for Trump, so why not.

k.d.
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#7 Post by k.d. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Yes, she continues on with her sponsors - even knowing what they know.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#8 Post by j.p. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:11 pm

k.d. wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Yes, she continues on with her sponsors - even knowing what they know.
So far. Why do you suppose that is ?

k.d.
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#9 Post by k.d. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:31 pm

black privilege.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Joy Reid Still Has A Job

#10 Post by j.p. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:38 pm

k.d. wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:31 pm
black privilege.
I might concede the fact that she is black as part of the reason. But the notion of 'black privilege" is beyond ridiculous.

Post Reply