Another Audio Book

Local issues
k.d.

Another Audio Book

#1 Post by k.d. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:22 pm

I never made it through the first one I attempted, "The Gulag Archipelago". It was a total of about 80 hours of listening, I made it through just over 20 hours. It didn't get boring, but it was so full of evils of the Soviets, I just couldn't take it anymore. It described unbelievable horrors and atrocities done to undeserving people that it sickened the heart, soul, mind and stomach.

It is time to try this again, but I don't hold out much hope of a finish. The next one I attempt is "200 Years Together" by the same author. The "Together" are the Russian Christians and the Jews. Most or much of the heinous acts committed in "Gulag" were done by the Russian Jews. Remember, Marx was a Jew, son of a rabbi.

Someone who has actually read the book suggested the sub-title -"How the Jews Murdered 100 Million Russian Christians."
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

k.d.

Re: Another Audio Book

#2 Post by k.d. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 pm

To my surprise the audio was computer generated and was driving me crazy. After a little more research, it seems there are several translations and that in reality the book is banned. Who would do such a thing? From what I found out the book was also banned in Russia until recently. There is a Russian language version available which does me no good.
Kevin MacDonald has some summaries of different chapters but currently I am not interested in second hand opinions of this book.
In another development, Jordan Peterson refuses to comment on the book which I suspect is because of fear it may destroy his current popularity. To me, this is extremely disappointing coming from a man that is constantly harping on revealing 'Truth".

However, it doesn't take a brilliant mathematician to figure out 2+2. The (((TRIBE))) are not our friends.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr