They Needed A Study For This?

k.d.

They Needed A Study For This?

Post by k.d. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:22 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... gests.html
Conclusion: Dogs are smarter than cats.
No shit Sherlock!
Frickin cats are arrogant and can't be taught anything. They are self-absorbed assholes.
Hell, dogs can train owners and other animals they are taught to look after. Other than perhaps a parents love for their child there is no greater, stronger or unconditional love than a dog's.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Re: They Needed A Study For This?

Post by j.p. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 am

k.d. wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:22 pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... gests.html
Conclusion: Dogs are smarter than cats.
No shit Sherlock!
Frickin cats are arrogant and can't be taught anything. They are self-absorbed assholes.
Hell, dogs can train owners and other animals they are taught to look after. Other than perhaps a parents love for their child there is no greater, stronger or unconditional love than a dog's.
I can't disagree with the science. But it seems that cats might use whatever intelligence they have more efficiently. At least they they don't eat there own shit. For full disclosure, I have turned into a cat person in my old age.
Dogs are work and can't take care of themselves.

k.d.

Re: They Needed A Study For This?

Post by k.d. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Dogs are work and can't take care of themselves.
Neither can babies, rugrats, toddlers, small childrem.
Any attention the dog needs is worth giving in exchange for their companionship, loyalty and love.
Remind me never to eat at your house with a damn cat sneaking and sniffing and licking stuff on the kitchen counter and dinner table. Disgusting.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr