"Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

Message
Author
j.p.
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

"Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#1 Post by j.p. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:58 pm

So Dana Loesch says. A little truth to that since white mothers are a desired demograpic to media outlets who are not Trump TV.

Ms Loesch has more balls than all the NRA white male snowflakes put together. Can't imagine any of those insecure pussies would have the guts to say that.

k.d.
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#2 Post by k.d. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am

I sure wish you would include a link because I never know what you are talking about.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#3 Post by j.p. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:22 pm

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am
I sure wish you would include a link because I never know what you are talking about.
The quote is everywhere.

k.d.
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#4 Post by k.d. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Not anywhere I go.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#5 Post by j.p. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:37 pm

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Not anywhere I go.
Indeed !. Here you go :


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... verage-cr/

k.d.
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#6 Post by k.d. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 pm

They won't let me in because I use ad-blocker.
I did see the story about the cop that stood around while that kid was shooting people in the high school.
People seem to be upset but cops have no legal obligation to help or save anyone.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#7 Post by j.p. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 pm

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 pm
They won't let me in because I use ad-blocker.
I did see the story about the cop that stood around while that kid was shooting people in the high school.
People seem to be upset but cops have no legal obligation to help or save anyone.
Didn't know that. That might be another argument against the panacea of having people armed in and around schools as a solution.

k.d.
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#8 Post by k.d. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm

No Guns Zones don't seem to work. Time to try something else. Homeschooling!!!!!
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#9 Post by j.p. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 pm

k.d. wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm
No Guns Zones don't seem to work. Time to try something else. Homeschooling!!!!!
We have homeschooling. Have had it for a long time, it's not catching on. Are you suggesting government mandated homeschooling ?

k.d.
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: "Crying white mothers are ratings gold"

#10 Post by k.d. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:14 pm

No, I'm suggesting closing all government schools and turn them over to the private sector.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

Post Reply