Kennedy Files

k.d.

Kennedy Files

Post by k.d. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:45 pm

I have been following this for most of my life and now Trump says he will release the files. Am I excited about this? Yes, you damn tootin'. Do I think it will happen? I wouldn't bet on it. This is the Trump tweet:"Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened." "SUBJECT TO THE RECEIPT OF FURTHER INFORMATION..."
You can bet your sweet bippy he will be getting more information from the CIA and the rest of the complicit Deep State.
If you haven't seen the late comedian Bill Hicks take on this, it is well worth a view on You Tube.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

k.d.

Re: Kennedy Files

Post by k.d. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Trump delays release of hundreds of remaining JFK assassination documents, bowing to national security concerns
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/tr ... story.html

It is beyond the point of even mattering since a majority doesn't believe the bullshit story, anyway.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

b.w. richardson

Re: Kennedy Files

Post by b.w. richardson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:53 am

Someone probably has figured out who did it and broadcast it as a theory, so when we get the real story, it'll be old news. It may confirm how corrupt and morally bankrupt certain institutions are, but that's VERY old news by now.