"Senator" Moore

j.p.

"Senator" Moore

Post by j.p. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:26 am

Unfortunately yes. It is Alabama after all.

Did he rape a 14 yr old - yes
Did he date underage girls in his thirties - yes he admitted it. Creepy, Creepy.
Did he break ( and flaunt) the law as a sitting state Supreme Court justice - yes

The above stuff kind of goes with territory for guys who fancy themselves as alpha males. They think they're god's gift to humanity. There are a number legislators, entertainers and businessmen who no doubt have done worse. No big deal, I guess.

What is bad about Roy Moore is the dangerous mix of nationalism and hyper religious zealotry. Nationalism and Religion are the two top underlying causes of war.

k.d.

Re: "Senator" Moore

Post by k.d. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Is it possible that all the Joos (Weinstein, Louis CK, Spacey, etc.) are tired of the heat on their perverted ways and looking to put the focus back on Republicans. I'm asking for a friend.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:34 am

k.d. wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 pm
Is it possible that all the Joos (Weinstein, Louis CK, Spacey, etc.) are tired of the heat on their perverted ways and looking to put the focus back on Republicans. I'm asking for a friend.
It is quite possible. Jewish people have always been able to play us regular white folks as shmucks. Republicans gladly except the focus though. In fact if you listen to evangelicals (Trumpers), child rape is actually quite godly. They have provided many extreme edited excerps from the bible to prove that.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm

You are a bit confused as to who likes pedophilia.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02 ... n-website/
And then there are the Podestas, but that's another story.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:42 am

k.d. wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm
You are a bit confused as to who likes pedophilia.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02 ... n-website/
Well your reply was waay off subject. Not sure I was trying to make a Repub v Dem post. Just pointing out what unrepentent pieces of shit this Moore guy and his hypocritical evangelical followers are.

I dare suggest that pedophilia and criminal behavior cross party lines.

Not sure about your website source though, seems to be run be grade-schoolers. Did this Nickerson guy rape somebody ?

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Not sure how my response could be off base when I was responding to this comment by you:
In fact if you listen to evangelicals (Trumpers), child rape is actually quite godly.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 pm

k.d. wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 pm
Not sure how my response could be off base when I was responding to this comment by you:
In fact if you listen to evangelicals (Trumpers), child rape is actually quite godly.
I didn't see anything about evangelicals, child rape, or godlyness in your response.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I didn't see anything about evangelicals, child rape, or godlyness in your response.
That right there should tell you something if it isn't there.

― Ringo Starr