Let's Pile on Franken

k.d.

Let's Pile on Franken

Post by k.d. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Just like they did to Moore. One big difference between the two, Leeann Tweeden is credible, besides being beautiful. She is beautifully credible. Oh, and now we get to pile on Franken because he hates gays and is happy when they are killed.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Re: Let's Pile on Franken

Post by j.p. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

The main difference between the two is that Franken admits it and is calling for an ethics investigation. Among other differences is that Moore will soon be a Senator. Franken will soon not be a Senator, I think he will resign. I don't think there will be much piling on. There are alot of scared congressmen wanting for this issue to go away. I hear crickets so far from that way.

Credibility is not an issue with the formerly hot stripper. There was a photo. However that motivation is much higher, she will soon be making a shitload of money. She may need it now that her snickles may be getting a little droopy.

As far your implication that Moore is innocent... Cmon ! I thought I was a partisan. Your partisanship is raging on this issue.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:16 pm

First off, Leeann Tweeden was never a stripper.
But my point is that Franken, a sitting Senator, deserves the same kind of treatment Moore is getting. However, I have a huge problem with any of these women making claims 25, 30, even 40 years after any alleged impropriety.
Today we hear Rocky is the target of more of this bull crap.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:43 pm

k.d. wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:16 pm
First off, Leeann Tweeden was never a stripper.
But my point is that Franken, a sitting Senator, deserves the same kind of treatment Moore is getting. However, I have a huge problem with any of these women making claims 25, 30, even 40 years after any alleged impropriety.
Today we hear Rocky is the target of more of this bull crap.
I will start be saying I tend to believe all the woman who come forth with these corraborated allegations. They come forward at great peril. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Many of these claims are not 25-40 years old. In the case of Moore, WAPO sought these women out.

Franken is getting the same treatment.

I have great disdain for Moore that has nothing to do with his sexual misconduct. But I don't think anything wrong with these women stepping forward. Is is relevent information.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 am

I'll give you credit for honestly admitting your disdain for Moore, even if you don't see your own shaded, clouded, and colored perspective on these allegations.
I don't know if these women are being truthful or not. Truthfully though, I question the veracity of some who worked or volunteered for the Hillary campaign.
As has been pointed out in a different thread, the age of consent is 16 in Alabama. Moore did nothing illegal or criminal in any of these cases.
My question is, how did he get possession of that yearbook he signed. Shall we next hear that he broke into the girls bedroom, and stole it after he raped her? Or, did she ask him to sign it if in fact that is his signature.
I am a disinterested party in regards to his politics and have no use for politicians of either party.
Again, the difference between Franken and Moore is that there is actual physical evidence of pitiful Al touching Tweeden's breasts - while she was sleeping.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:58 am

There are is damning evidence on both sides. The Franken issue is resolved. The Moore's issued could be as well if he would cooperate.

If you are trying to convince everybody that you are truley a "disinterested party", it would help your cause if didn't make that claim in the same paragraph where you take a pointedly partisan position.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Facts, overwhelming evidence, logic and a little common sense are not partisan. Certainly a woman's tale from 30 years ago do not rise to the overwhelming, logical, and factual accounts of Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones or Anita Broderick, or the photo of Franken groping a slumbering Leeann Tweeden.

― Ringo Starr