Trump's economy ? Huh ?

j.p.

Trump's economy ? Huh ?

#1 Post by j.p. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 am

I certainly am enjoying the surging stock market. The increase in jobs doesn't suck either.

Perhaps I am being a little petty, but I can't for the life of me find anything that would tie this into anything Trump has done.
Maybe expectations ?, maybe his administrative rules on the environment ? the wall the mexicans are building ? There is nothing substantial. If anybody might deserve credit, it would the good ol FED.

k.d.

Re: Trump's economy ? Huh ?

#2 Post by k.d. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:16 pm

The stock market is gonna go pop! too many bubbles.
One thing Trump has done that is great for business and the economy is get rid of many of the regulations that stifle and strangle business and the economy. Now, if he really wants to MAGA, focus on the US and get to F**k out of places we don't belong - like Syria.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

#3 Post by j.p. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 am

k.d. wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:16 pm
The stock market is gonna go pop! too many bubbles.
One thing Trump has done that is great for business and the economy is get rid of many of the regulations that stifle and strangle business and the economy. Now, if he really wants to MAGA, focus on the US and get to F**k out of places we don't belong - like Syria.
Yes, the market will adjust. But it the surge is profit based and worldwide.

Trump did get rid of what was meant to be "protections". None of those actions have produced an measureble economic benefit yet. Some are just called in favors. I don't know how he can claim he has done anything for the current economic growth.

k.d.

#4 Post by k.d. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:52 am

Even I am surprised how well Trump is doing.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr