The Future of the Packers

j.p.

The Future of the Packers

Post by j.p. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:58 am

People keep bitching about the Packer's shitty defense. But they have had a shitty defense for the last 4-5 years. Up untill this year they have been succesful only because Rodgers has been able to mask it. He is that good.

Rather than just firing the defensive coordinator, they need to clean house and fire McCarthy. It is evident that without Rodgers in there, the Packers are a bad team. McCarthy has been riding the Rodgers gravy train too long.

Aaron Rodgers is getting up there in age, but takes care of himself. He has a few more years left in him. Rather than waiting for the Packers to hit rock bottom before changing coaching staff, they should fire them all now while we still have a premier quarterback under contract. Otherwise we might have to go through up to a decade of shitty teams while rebuilding.

Oh, and did I mention that I like Aaron Rodgers ?

k.d.

Re: The Future of the Packers

Post by k.d. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:13 am

I had a get together last night at my house with about 14 or 15 people. When the conversation turned to the Packers most everyone agreed with what you just said. Since I could not possibly care less about the Packers or the NFL, I just listened...sort of.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr