Trump Quote Today

k.d.

Trump Quote Today

#1 Post by k.d. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:52 pm

“I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics.”
And this they call treasonous. Democrats and the likes of Gingrich and McCain are nutz.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Re: Trump Quote Today

#2 Post by j.p. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Other than the obligatory insults thrown at Americans, I have no problem with what Trump did in Helsinki. He was following the Obama doctrine perfectly.

Now if he could only get past his objections for trading with the Russians, it would be better.

k.d.

#3 Post by k.d. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Well, that's weird, I don't remember anyone calling Obama treasonous for his Russian policy - which sucked.
And I certainly don't recall the word 'peace' in any of the spear-chuckers policies.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

#4 Post by j.p. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:41 am

k.d. wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm
Well, that's weird, I don't remember anyone calling Obama treasonous for his Russian policy - which sucked.
And I certainly don't recall the word 'peace' in any of the spear-chuckers policies.
I don't think either President was treasonous. Obama was and still is called treasonous for paying Iran back it's own money and negotiating what was effectively a peace deal, which was broken by Trump.

If you don't mind, could you lose the "spear-chucker" bs.

k.d.

#5 Post by k.d. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:07 pm

The porch monkey who occupied the Oval Office for 8 years most definitely did commit treason. Notice how I didn't call him spear chucker?

― Ringo Starr